Jacksonville’s Largest Exclusively Criminal Defense Law Firm
Accomplished criminal defense attorneys serving Northeast Florida
Facing criminal charges of any severity can be an overwhelming experience. Your best bet is to consult an experienced criminal defense lawyer, so you can start taking back control over your life.
If you or a loved one is being investigated, charged, or has been arrested for any type of criminal offense in the state of Florida, you need to seek immediate help. Contacting a Jacksonville criminal defense attorney at Shafer Law, P.A. could be the difference between years in prison and your freedom.
We know what it takes to get the job done
Shafer Law, P.A. is Jacksonville’s largest criminal defense law firm exclusively handing criminal defense cases. Our criminal defense attorneys have the knowledge, education, dedication, and experience needed to defend your criminal case. We never shy away from taking serious cases to court, because we relish the opportunity to mount an aggressive defense for you. We focus exclusively on criminal defense, ensuring that we’re always up-to-date with the most current statutes and legal precedents. We’ve chosen to limit our practice to one specific area of law: this way, you’re always guaranteed to work with a criminal defense attorney who cares passionately about your rights.
It is crucial that you have a voice in this process.
Don’t wait to see what’s going to happen before seeking advice from an experienced defense lawyer who exclusively practices criminal law. If you wait, it may be too late and your fate may already have been decided for you by government attorneys.
Our reputation as hard-hitting Florida DUI attorneys & Florida drug crimes attorneys have made us Jacksonville’s largest Criminal Defense Team in Northeast Florida. Our attorneys include a former Director of the State Attorney’s office, a former judge and two senior criminal trial attorneys.
Areas of practice include but are not limited to:
- DUI / Drunk Driving – We handle arrests for driving under the influence, drunk driving, boating under the influence, operating machinery with unlawful blood alcohol levels, suspensions of license, and DHSMV hearings. When you hire us to handle your DUI, we take immediate action.
- Drug Crimes / Charges – Drug-related offenses such as marijuana possession, possession of cocaine, heroin, crack, ecstasy, methamphetamine, crystal meth, and steroids. Our drug crimes attorneys represent charges related to selling, distributing, trafficking, and manufacturing – our drug crimes lawyers will fight for your rights.
- Theft – We work to defeat allegations of employee theft, robbery, breaking and entering, and burglary – everything from grand theft felony charges to shoplifting misdemeanor cases – our defense attorneys will effectively fight for the dismissal of your criminal case.
- Traffic Violations / License Suspensions – We defend against Florida driver’s license suspensions, traffic offenses, speeding tickets, DHSMV cases, accident-related charges and will go to traffic court for you – our lawyers aggressively defend your rights.
- Weapons Charges – We defend against weapon charges including carrying a concealed firearm, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, and assault or battery with a deadly weapon. We aggressively pursue reductions of felony charges to misdemeanor offenses – our criminal lawyers can vigorously defend your rights.
- Sex Crimes – We aggressively defend against charges of sexual assault, abuse, rape, date rape, indecent exposure, stalking, domestic assault, harassment, prostitution, solicitation, child pornography, child sexual abuse, and obscenity – our lawyers will defend your case emphatically.
- White-Collar Crimes / Fraud – We litigate bribery, forgery, identity theft, credit card fraud, bank fraud, employee theft, money laundering, embezzlement, extortion, schemes to defraud, counterfeiting, wire fraud, internet computer crimes, email interception, computer hacking, bank fraud, securities, investment, insurance, healthcare, Medicare, bankruptcy fraud and conspiracy – our attorneys will forcefully protect your interests and records.
- Bond Reductions / House Arrest – The first 24 hours are crucial. Don’t spend all of your money for a bondsman. Our lawyers may be able to quickly get your bond reduced or eliminated.
- Domestic Violence and Abuse – Being accused of domestic violence in Jacksonville, Florida is an extremely serious matter. The attorneys at Shafer Law, P.A. in Jacksonville offer in-depth knowledge about domestic violence defense and other resources.
- Record Sealing & Expungement – Protect your future. Your records are available for all the world to see. Our criminal defense attorneys can help seal or expunge your records forever.
To learn more about Shafer Law, P.A. please visit our blog.
Schedule your free initial consultation with a premier criminal defense law firm
We fully understand Florida’s criminal justice system and how to protect your rights providing you with the best possible outcome available. At Shafer Law, P.A. we focus solely on criminal defense in Duval, Nassau, Clay, and St. Johns Counties, as well as throughout Northeast Florida. For more information, contact our firm online or call us at 904-450-5872